Deadline: Wed, 01 Feb 2017
The award was established in 2007 by the Canadian Association of Pathologists, and renamed and funded by the Department of Pathology and Molecular Medicine at Queen’s University and Kingston General Hospital from 2010.
It is awarded to a Pathologist Assistant in good standing, in recognition of outstanding contribution to continuing professional development in the area of medical laboratory practice, demonstrated by:
- a. Instructing CPD courses
- b. Development of CPD programs locally, regionally, nationally or internationally
- The CAP-ACP Awards Committee will request the nomination of a local recipient by the Executive Committee of the Section of Pathologist Assistants.
- The nominee’s curriculum vitae should be sent with the nomination, no later than February 1st of the year of the award.
- The award shall include a cash award of $150.00 and a certificate.
- The award shall not be presented posthumously.
- The award will be presented to the recipient by the Head of the Department of Pathology of Queen's University or delegate at the CAP-ACP Annual Meeting during the weekend meeting of the Pathologist Assistants, and the recipient will also be acknowledged at the Banquet.
|2016||Alma Cameron||Dr. Sonal Varma|
|2015||Christopher Horn||Calgary, AB||Dr. Christopher Davidson|
|2014||Danielle Lee||Edmonton, AB||Dr. Martin Trotter|
|2013||Lance Fuczek||Quebec, QC||Dr. Vincent. Bernier|
|2012||Michael Graves||London, ON||Dr. Jim. Wright|
|2011||Alan Wolff||Toronto, ON||Dr. Victor. Tron|
|2010||Susan Cromwell||Toronto, ON||Dr. Victor. Tron|
|2009||Lloyd Kennedy||Kingston, ON||Dr. Jagdish. Butany|
|2008||Sarah James||Toronto, ON||Dr. D. Cook|