Deadline: Sun, 01 Jul
Cash awards will be presented to a student in pathology and a member of CAP-ACP presenting the best proffered paper or the best poster at the Annual Meeting of the Association. There will be one award.
This award was established by the Canadian Association of Pathologists in 2014, to recognize exceptional work and presentation by a student.
To be eligible for this award, the applicant should be sure to note on the submitted abstract application form that he/she is a student.
- A notice of these Awards and the call for abstracts is sent to the CAP-ACP Members in November/December.
- A cash award ($150) will be presented to the Student presenting the best proffered paper or best poster; (i.e. there is only one award).
- Student will be asked to identify themselves as a Student on abstracts submitted for presentation in order to be eligible for this award.
- The selection of the Award winners will be the responsibility of the poster judges at the Annual Meeting.
- Winner of the Award will be announced at the CAP-ACP Banquet at the Annual Meeting.
|2015||Peter Yousef||St. Michael’s Hospital||Toronto, ON|
|2014||Roy Nofech Mozes||St. Michael's Hospital||Toronto, ON|