ABOUT THE COMMITTEE
Year Created: 1949
- Vice-President/President Elect
- Annual Meeting Chair
- Three (3) Members-at-Large
- Resource Development Chair
- Continuing Professional Development Chair
Membership: The Nominating Committee consists of:
- The Past-President (Chair) - Victor Tron
- The next most recent Past-President - Martin Trotter
- One (1) member elected by Council - Jacqueline Parai
- Two (2) members elected from the membership at the Annual General Meeting -
Announcement of the Proposed Slate of Officers
The Nominating Committee presents its proposed slate of officers in the Journal of Canadian Pathology and on the CAP-ACP Website at least ninety (90) days prior to the Annual General Meeting, and at the same time requests additional nominations from the general membership.
Additional Nomination Period
Requirements for Nominations from the General Membership:
o Must be signed by five (5) qualified (membership dues paid up) ordinary members
o Must be agreed to by the proposed nominee, who must be a qualified Ordinary Member
o Must be received at least thirty (30) days prior to the Annual General Meeting
Ballot (if necessary)
If additional nominations are received, a written ballot of eligible voting members of the Association will be held prior to the Annual General Meeting, under the supervision of the Nominating Committee.
Announcement of the Elected Slate of Officers
The slate of elected officers, or, in the event that no additional nominations were received, that proposed by the Nominating Committee will be announced at the Annual General Meeting by the Past-President (Chair of the Nominating Committee).
- last updated August 2017 -