The CAP-ACP is pleased to offer an exclusive opportunity, to our Resident and PA members, a discounted licensed seat to ExpertPath.
ExpertPath, written by renowned pathologists in each specialty, provides
comprehensive decision support you can rely on, including:
- Over 4,000 common and complex diagnoses
- 50,000 searchable, high-quality annotated pathology images
- Overviews of diagnosis groups
- Tables with summary information for organ systems
- Normal histology topics
- Specimen handling protocols and best practices
The criteria for eligibility to obtain a discount CAP-ACP ExpertPath seat are as follows:
- Must be a Resident (Junior or Junior 2-5 member) or Pathologist Assistant
- Must be a member in good standing by remitting annual membership dues before January 1 of each year (regardless of the date Expertpath was purchased.)
Discounted seats to ExpertPath are a benefit of membership to the CAP-ACP. As there are only 176 seats, we do audit the list regularly, and any ineligible users will have their access revoked.
To avoid interruption in access, it is the member's responsibility to keep membership dues paid and current.