Deadline: Mon, 10 Sep
The CAP-ACP has established a travel award to assist a resident or graduate student in a Department of Pathology who has presented a paper or poster at the Annual Meeting of the Association.
Up to $300 may be provided for travel expenses not covered by the awardee's training program travel funds. The exact amount depends on available funds and number of applicants. Should there be more eligible residents than funds available, the decision on who will receive the Travel Award will be at the discretion of the CAP-ACP Executive.
- Applicant must be a resident or graduate student of a Department of Pathology
- Applicant must be a member of CAP-ACP at the time of applying for the Award
- Applicant must have participated actively at the CAP-ACP Annual Meeting by presenting a paper or poster session
- Applicant’s institution cannot reimburse 100% of travel cost to the CAP-ACP Annual Meeting
- Only Economy air / train fare, accommodation and meal expenses will be considered for reimbursement by CAP-ACP
Only complete applications will be processed. Complete applications consist of:
- Completed online form
- Copies of air / train tickets (e-tickets are accepted), receipts for accommodation and meals
- A letter from the Department Head / Program Director, confirming financial support provided to the resident/graduate student for this meeting and travel
- If claiming only electronic tickets or invoices, the Travel Award application may be submitted via e-mail to the CAP-ACP email@example.com
- Expense form