Deadline: Thu, 15 Mar
Deadline: March 14 - 60 days at the close of the course.
The CAP-ACP has established a travel award to assist PGY4 and PGY5 Residents (Anatomic Pathology, General Pathology, and Hematological Pathology) who are members of the CAP-ACP and wish to attend the Resident Review Course or the Banff Pathology Course.
Up to $300 may be provided for travel expenses not covered by the awardee's training program travel funds. The exact amount depends on available funds and number of applicants. Should there be more eligible residents than funds available, the decision on who will receive the Travel Award will be at the discretion of the Treasurer in consultation with the course co-directors.
- Applicant must be a resident or graduate student of a Department of Pathology
- Applicant must be a member of CAP-ACP at the time of applying for the Award
- Applicant’s institution cannot reimburse 100% of travel cost to the CAP-ACP Resident Review Course
- Only Economy air / train fare, accommodation and meal expenses will be considered for reimbursement by CAP-ACP
Only complete applications will be processed. Complete applications consist of:
- Completed Resident Travel Award Application Form due 60 at the close of the course.
- Copies of air / train tickets (e-tickets are accepted), receipts for accommodation and meals
- A letter from the Department Head / Program Director, confirming financial support provided to the resident/graduate student for this meeting and travel
- If claiming only electronic tickets or invoices, the Travel Award application may be submitted via e-mail to the CAP-ACP email@example.com
Please do not hesitate to contact the CAP-ACP office:
4 Cataraqui Street Suite 310
613-507-8528, Fax 1-866-303-0626