Deadline: Tue, 15 May
The CAP-ACP has established a travel award to assist a Pathologists’ Assistant (PA), practicing in a Canadian Department of Pathology, to attend the Annual Meeting of the Association.
Up to $300 may be provided for travel expenses not covered by the awardee's department/hospital/health authority travel funds. The exact amount depends on available funds and number of applicants. Should there be more eligible applicants than funds available, the decision on who will receive the Travel Award will be at the discretion of the CAP-ACP Awards Committee.
- Applicant must be a Pathologists’ Assistant
- Applicant must be a member of the PA Section of the CAP-ACP at the time of applying for the Award
- Preference will be given to those who will be participating actively at the CAP-ACP Annual Meeting as either a member of the PA Section Executive or by presenting at a proffered paper or poster session
- Applicant’s institution cannot reimburse 100% of travel cost to the CAP-ACP Annual Meeting
- Only Economy air / train fare, accommodation and meal expenses will be considered for reimbursement by CAP-ACP (as per the associations Expense Reimbursement Policy)
Only complete applications will be processed. Complete applications consist of:
- Completed PA Travel Award Application Form
- A letter from the Medical Director and/or Administrative Director confirming the amount of financial support provided to the Pathologists’ Assistant to attend the Annual Meeting
At the conclusion of the Annual Meeting, the following must be submitted:
- Copies of air / train tickets (e-tickets are accepted), receipts for accommodation and meals
- If claiming only electronic tickets or invoices, the Travel Award application may be submitted via e-mail to the CAP-ACP email@example.com
Thirty (30) days prior to the start of the CAP-ACP Annual Meeting. Travel receipts must be submitted within sixty (60) days of the meeting conclusion.