- National Library of Medicine’s litCOVID database. You can use the search box to limit the total results.
Veterans Affairs Library Network has created a COVID-19 bibliography in PubMed.
Click on the link and go to the history (click Advanced under the search box); you can then combine the search number with specific search terms to narrow the results.
- WHO has a database of publications in which you can conduct a simple search or download the entire database.
- Laboratories on the Front Lines: Battling COVID-19
- Autopsy practice relating to possible cases of COVID-19 (2019-nCov, novel coronavirus from China 2019/2020)
- Coronavirus disinfection in histopathology
COVID-19 resources for health professionals
To support our Fellows who are providing high quality patient care under these challenging circumstances, Royal College staff members have compiled evidence-based information and resources about COVID-19.
Looking to learn more about this virus?
For more information and updates on the coronavirus outbreak, the following resources are available: