Sat, 07 Jul 2018 to Tue, 10 Jul 2018
The 2018 Annual Scientific Meeting, “The Evolving Role of Pathologists in the Era of Predictive Biomarkers and Precision Medicine“, will be held July 7-10 in Quebec City, and will feature a multi-disciplinary scientific program, renowned guest speakers, an extensive trade show and a great social program. The Annual General Meeting for CAP-ACP will also be held during this conference.
Click this link to access the official
CAP-ACP Conference website
The CAP-ACP annual meeting was recently restructured and we had positive measurable outcomes in CAP-ACP 2017 in PEI:
- Structure and planning system is a model for CPD, endorsed by the Future of Medical Education in Canada CPD project
- Attendance increased from Vancouver: Pathologists by 22%, residents by 32%
- Sponsorship increased from Vancouver by 18%: all time record for a standalone CAP-ACP meeting
- Measurable increase in promoting the Association, Annual Meeting and the specialty through The Pathologist magazine and social media (2,547 tweets by 322 individuals; 3.942 million impressions on Twitter)
- 150% increase in the quantity of workshop proposals (also increase in quality)
Excellent evaluation results highlighting the impact of the new structure
- "New format is much improved - streamlined and focused."
- "Best meeting of the 20 I have attended!"
- "More cohesive than previous years. More solid content."
- "The sessions were dynamic and interesting and the meeting generally well organized."
- "Well organized meeting. Tons of hard work behind of the scene."
- "Great seminars and workshops geared towards many different levels of training."
- "Love the new format. Content was superb."
- "Very strong meeting this year. I greatly approve of the new format and expanded menu of options."
- "Amazing topics, amazing people, first class in everything. I was truly blessed to have been given the opportunity to attend my second CAP-ACP Conference… The words to describe the entire event are not in my vocabulary."