Wed, 28 Feb 2018
CAP Cancer Protocol Education Sessions:
HEAD AND NECK
Presented by Dr. Martin Bullock
Wednesday, February 28, 2018 | 1300 – 1430 (Eastern Standard Time)
WebEx log in instructions:
To access the WebEx portion click on the link below:
WebEx Link – CAP – Head and Neck
- Enter your name and email address.
- Click "Join".
- Follow the instructions that appear on your screen – it will prompt you for the Teleconference and Access code number (see below)
Call-in toll-free number: 1-855-255-3074 (US/Canada)
Attendee access code: 765 411 44
Please note the following:
- This educational opportunity is being offered nationally, with a maximum of 150 lines available for each session.
- There is no pre-registration, and access is on a “first come – first serve” basis.
- To enable optimal accessibility of the 150 available lines across the country, we ask that you limit access to one line per organization and arrange for a single location/room where all clinicians can attend the educational session. We suggest that you book the required meeting space and technology (e.g. speaker phone, laptop, LCD projector /screen) within your organization early to ensure you can access the session.
- We strongly suggest that you take the time to test your WebEx connection prior to the first session to ensure you will be able to access the session as we will not be able to troubleshoot any connection problems at the actual time of the education sessions. Attached, you will find instructions for testing your WebEx connectivity.
CME Education & Certificate of Attendance:
This event is an Accredited Group Learning Activity (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. This activity is approved by the Canadian Association of Pathologists.
In order to receive CME credits for attending/ viewing the educational session, please request a participation certificate via the link below. Also included with this link is an optional session evaluation form which you are encouraged to complete. The information collected through the session evaluations allows us to ensure that these sessions continue to be informative and relevant to your practice.
To request a certificate of participation and access the optional session evaluation form click on the following link: https://www.esurveyspro.com/s/408992/CAP18HeadNeck
If you are not able to access the web-based evaluation, please contact Goran Klaric at PLMP@cancercare.on.ca to request a copy of evaluation form to be emailed to you.
Please note: CME certificates for this particular CAP Checklist Education session will only be issued for one month after the presentation date. The sessions will remain available electronically for an undetermined period of time, but CME certificates will not be issued after March 28, 2018.
Documents in the attached session package include:
1. WebEx Test Instructions
2. WebEx Telephone Instructions
3. Using WebEx Chat for Questions
4. 2018 CAP Education Session Advance Notice
Should you have any questions regarding the above information, please contact:
Goran Klaric | Cancer Care Ontario | Phone: 416-971-9800 ext. 2855 | Email: PLMP@cancercare.on.ca