Mon, 23 Apr 2018
OMPRN CPTRG Applicant Day
The OMPRN is holding an afternoon session to help applicants develop their proposals for the OMPRN Cancer Pathology Translational Research Grants (CPTRG) (opening in September 2018).
The half-day session will include:
• Grant Drafting Tips & Tricks
• Statistics for Pathology Studies
• Methodology (Sequencing, Informatics and Sample Processing)
• Recurrent weaknesses flagged from earlier competitions
• The Doctor is in: 1-2-1 sessions with experts
The session is open to all pathologists with Ontario university faculty appointments who are eligible to apply as Principal Investigator for a CPTRG. This includes CCMG-certified clinical scientists with hospital privileges. Expenses for those travelling from outside the GTA will be reimbursed.
CPTRG Applicants’ Day
OICR, MaRS Centre, 661 University Avenue, Toronto
April 23, 2018, 12:00-4:00 pm
Register to attend in person