Wed, 07 Oct 2020 to Thu, 08 Oct 2020
Registration for the free 2020 OMPRN Pathology Matters Virtual Meeting is now OPEN.
We are also accepting abstract submissions (see details below)
This year's meeting will be conducted via Zoom video conference over the course of two-days:
- October 7th, 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- October 8th, 9:30 AM - 1:00 PM
The program will feature:
- Presentations from OMPRN grantees, Dr. Clinton Campbell and Dr. Brendan Dickson
- Prizes for two-minute research project pitches
- Interactive "meet the experts" workshops in molecular pathology and data science
- An interactive Clinicopathological Conference (CPC) presentation
Participation in this meeting will allow eligible attendees to claim Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Section 1 credits.
We are now accepting abstract submissions from pathologists, pathology trainees, and other cancer pathology investigators with exciting research proposals or data that they would like to share at the meeting! The abstract submission deadline is 5 P.M., September 1, 2020. Click here for eligibility criteria and details on formatting and submitting your abstract.
OMPRN holds an annual Pathology Matters Meeting. The overarching meeting goal is to inform and encourage collaboration among pathologists in the province.
If you have any questions about the 2020 Pathology Matters Virtual Meeting, please contact the Pathology Matters Meeting Team.