ABOUT THE SECTION
Year Created: 1990
Vice Chair: TBC
Secretary: Dr. Catherine Ross (Hamilton, ON)
Past Chair: Dr.Golnar Rasty (Toronto, ON)
Members at Large: Dr. Indrojit Roy (Montreal, QC) and Dr. Raymond Maung (Kamloops, BC)
- Promote the interests of Anatomical Pathologists within the CAP-ACP and to act as an advisory body to the Executive of the CAP-ACP
- Create opportunities for the presentation and discussion of research and development in Anatomical Pathology
- Facilitate the exchange of views and information between members
- Establish mutually beneficial working relationships with national and international groups and organizations having common interests
- Operate within the framework of the purpose, objective and mission of the CAP-ACP
- Promote the interests of Anatomical Pathologists within the scope of the CAP-ACP
- Do such other things that are conducive to the foregoing
Qualification for membership: Members shall be members in good standing of the CAP-ACP regardless of their class of membership provided they have expressed interest in Anatomical Pathology.
Governance: An Executive Committee exercises all powers and duties delegated to and by the Section. Officers are elected by a majority vote of those presented by the Nominating Committee chaired by the Past-Chair and by nominations made from the floor.